CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 350 CALs Pack Executive summaryCodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 automatically adds signatures and disclaimers to mail sent via Exchange. It provides an ideal solution for businesses using Microsoft Exchange 2007 as the mail server. The program works for both outgoing and internal mail.
CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 350 CALs PackEmail Disclaimers, Signatures, Branding for Exchange Server 2007
CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 automatically adds signatures and disclaimers to email sent via Exchange Server. It provides an ideal solution for businesses using MS Exchange 2007 as a mail server. In light of legal requirements imposed on businesses, it is mandatory for all outgoing email to contain contact and identification information; our software provides a very convenient solution in centralizing the company's disclaimer or personalized signatures as required to all mail, without troubling the users on their part. The program is admin-friendly and easily deployable.
- add signatures and disclaimers to messages depending on the address or domain of the sender and recipients;
- add personalized information within each signature based on the sender's information in the Active Directory, such as first and last name, the company name, department info, telephone numbers, email addresses, etc;
- include embedded images within a signature;
- add disclaimers and signatures to both internal and external mail;
- support all mail clients: Outlook, OWA, OMA, mobile devices, SMTP clients,
- no need to bother your users, signatures or disclaimers are server-based.
CodeTwo Exchange Rules is installed on the machine hosting the Exchange 2007 Hub Transport role. It allows administrators to easily include signatures and disclaimers to all messages sent through the Exchange. The signatures may contain different content depending on the sender, as well as their personal details such as first and last name, company name, department info, telephone numbers, email, postal address, etc.
CodeTwo Exchange Rules will undoubtedly help in managing signature entries within emails - administrators never again have to individually oversee users' machines to ensure addition of disclaimers and signatures. Naturally, each user still holds the right to add client-based signatures for each outgoing and internal message.
Price: $1095.00 Category: Business & Finance Download size: 19,011,302 bytes Screenshot: View! Added: Feb 23rd 2010 Software Version: 1.0.5 Operating Systems: Windows XP,Windows NT/2000/2003/SBS2003,Windows Vista,Windows 7 System Requirements: View! Publisher: CodeTwo Homepage: http://www.codetwo.com
CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 350 CALs Pack - System requirements
Windows Server 2003 x64, Windows Server 2008
Rating: 0.0 out of 0 votes
- A-PDF Paper Manager Lite
- Classic Menu for Office Professional ...
- EASY 2011 PayStub W2 1099 Paycheck Maker
- The Ultimate Dog Breeding Software
- CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro 875 CALs Pack
- CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro 250 CALs Pack
- CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro 100 CALs Pack
- CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro 350 CALs Pack
- CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro 625 CALs Pack
- CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro 75 CALs Pack
Related shareware searches
Searches relevant to CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 350 CALs Pack